New post format: #LoveThisRead

 Hello, Diana here! 👋


I like books I love books. Especially ones about ancient Greek romance (either in mythology retellings or historical fiction). I also like medieval European romance, ancient Celtic romance, supernatural romance...see a pattern?

I'm here to spread my love for these novels I read with you all through...


#LOVETHISREAD


I will not be reviewing every book I come across on my LTR posts; instead, I will be recommending books I absolutely loved and enjoyed and giving you the reasons why. I want to share these recommendations because: 1) the plot has had me by the throat since page 1, 2) the characters are everything to me, 3) the WRITING STYLE?? Absolutely amazing. 

In my #LOVETHISREAD posts, I will go into some factors of why I think (beg) you to read these books:

  • Characters
  • Plot
  • Writing Style
I know what you're thinking: Diana, you can't possibly post #LOVETHISREAD recs on a regular schedule, since there's no knowing if a book you're reading at the moment will make you want to write a post about it. 

I know. That's why I'll post these whenever I can (not the greatest formula as a blogger but hey, this is a hobby). 

OH! Before you go, I want to make a quick clarification: Yes, I mentioned romance in every single subgenre I love above, but I will not always recommend a romance. If a book I read that doesn't have romance just hits it right at my heart, I'm recommending it. A good book is a good book, and a great book is an instant rec. 

Okay, peace out ✌


Comments